20% VITAMIN C SERUM
Vitamin C is a valuable ingredient for skin care. In particular, for those who have melasma, freckles, dark spots, or uneven skin tone, dark skin, 20% Vitamin C Serum is an ideal product for you.
Considered a “panacea” for aging and sun-damaged skin, 20% Vitamin C Serum with a concentration of 20% Vitamin C makes it easier for the skin to absorb than other types so as to brighten and even skin tone, and at the same time stimulate collagen production for firm, smooth skin and effectively reduce wrinkles. This will be a great choice to help “dislodge” melasma, freckles, and age spots, giving you fresh, radiant skin.
This is a product of the famous Pravada brand in the US, has been certified vegan, and does not contain harmful and irritating substances.
Ingredients & uses of 20% Vitamin C Serum
- Vitamin C 20%: Improve dark spots, treat acne, and brighten skin.
- Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid: Fight free radicals, slow down the aging process and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Jojoba Oil: Effectively moisturize and balance the skin, forming a protective film that prevents harmful agents from outside from entering.
- Witch Hazel: Tighten pores and make skin smoother.
- Amino acid, Arginine: Promote collagen production under the skin, improve skin texture, and give you youthful & glowing skin.
- Full ingredients: Aqua (Deionized Water), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Plant Based Hyaluronic Acid), Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Ferulic Acid, Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable), Simmondsia Chinensis Oil (Organic Jojoba), Centella Asiatica (Organic Gotu Kola) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Wild Geranium) Extract, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Directions for use
Shake well and apply a small amount with fingertips to freshly cleansed and toned skin. Lightly pat on the face, neck, and décolleté and avoid direct contact with eyes.
Allow time to absorb before moisturizer application.