Long-term melasma will not be a problem for you to worry about, if you apply the right 3 secrets to treating melasma from honey from today!
Honey is a gift of nature, not only bringing health benefits but has long become a “panacea” in skin beauty. Because according to research, in honey contains thousands of essential nutrients to help nourish skin tissue, vitamins B, C, minerals … have the effect of inhibiting the formation and development of melanin causing darkening. skin, melasma. Therefore, it is not difficult for you to realize that in many melasma and skin-beautifying cosmetics, there is always natural honey essence.
Dispel the guilt because of melasma skin right now with the 3 melasma treatment recipes from honey below, you will see the effect immediately after a short time without having to spend money on the spa anymore.
1.Honey and fresh milk – Remove melasma, whiten skin
In fresh milk contains a lot of nutrients that nourish, balance moisture for the skin as well as have the ability to fade dark spots, making the skin smoother. Therefore, when combining honey with fresh milk, it will increase the effectiveness of flying away the dark spots that cause darkening, melasma, and nourishing white skin from deep within. Thanks to that, whether the skin is newly melasma or melasma for a long time is no longer a problem if you persist in implementing this method.
– 1 tablespoon honey
– 2 tablespoons of unsweetened fresh milk
– Pour the above 2 ingredients into a bowl and stir with your hands until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
– Use this mixture to apply evenly on the skin, gently massage with your hands to penetrate deeply into the cells, leave for about 15 minutes before then rinse with warm water.
– Should be done regularly 2 times / week in the evening before going to bed to minimize pigmentation for effective skin pigmentation.
2. It’s not a problem to pair honey and turmeric for a long time
To remove the areas of melasma, if only blurring from the outer skin layer will not bring any effect. While turmeric contains many active ingredients Curcumin has the effect of reducing darkening, promoting melanin from deep inside the skin to the outside. Therefore, honey and turmeric are considered the perfect combination to treat the root of melasma naturally, without causing side effects, helping to whiten the skin and no longer have traces of melasma and freckles.
– Take 2 tablespoons of fresh turmeric powder with 3 tablespoons of honey and mix well to form a sticky paste.
– Use this mixture to apply evenly on the skin, use your hands to massage gently so that the mixture penetrates deeply into the cells. Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes first and then wash it off with warm water. It should be remembered that applying 2 times a week freckles on their own fade and disappear.
3. Treat melasma with honey and eggs for double effect
The treatment of melasma to bring the best effect must be combined with skin lightening. Therefore, if honey removes pigments that cause darkening of the skin, the nutrients in chicken eggs such as vitamins A, C, D … and magnesium minerals will help smooth and brighten the skin day by day. With the combination of honey and chicken eggs, you will get double benefits!
– Separate the egg whites into a clean bowl, add 1 tablespoon of honey and stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
– Then, use this mixture to apply evenly to the skin, gently massage with your hands so that the mixture penetrates deeply into the cells. You need to apply 2 times a week freckles fade and disappear completely
With only easy-to-buy ingredients, the implementation is extremely simple but will help you effectively fly away melasma. So what are you waiting for, give it a try.